It currently remains a legal mandatory requirement for face coverings to be worn (unless exempted), when entering or leaving church or when moving around the
building. Once socially distanced in a pew face coverings may be removed during the service apart from when singing.
If you are feeling unwell we would ask you to refrain from attending church.
- You will be welcomed at the church gate; you will then be instructed to either sit downstairs or upstairs in the gallery. This will
depend on mobility and number in party/family. You may be asked to sit in a different seat on different weeks. Only pews with the doors open are to be used.
- Everyone will enter through the main doors into the vestibule, where there will be hand sanitiser for your use.
- For those sitting downstairs you may enter through either the Riverside or Graveyard doors.
- If attending church by yourself if you could please sit on the outer assigned pews and if first into the pew please sit against the
wall/window. This will allow another member of the congregation to sit in the same pew while maintaining social distancing.
- If you are attending as a couple if you could please sit in the inner assigned pews and as close to the pew door as
- This will allow us to utilise the church pews to their optimal capacity while maintaining social distancing.
- For those sitting upstairs in the gallery you must use the Riverside stairs.
- Once upstairs please use only the assigned pews.
To facilitate a prompt and efficient exiting the following must be adhered to:
- Those sitting on the Riverside downstairs to exit through the vestibule and the main door, with those sitting closest to the door to
- Those sitting on the Graveyard downstairs to exit via the door to the right of the pulpit, with those closest to the pulpit exiting
- All sitting upstairs must use the Graveyard side door and wait until the vestibule is clear.
- We have to been asked to encourage those attending not to slip into careless habits of failing to maintain social distancing before and
We will still be providing an online service every Sunday and will be available later.